Perfusion regulation of hMSC microenvironment and osteogenic differentiation in 3D scaffold
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 252–261, January 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J. and Ma, T. (2012), Perfusion regulation of hMSC microenvironment and osteogenic differentiation in 3D scaffold. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 252–261. doi: 10.1002/bit.23290
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2011 06:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
- Department of Defense Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program. Grant Number: W81XWH-07-1-0363
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!