Application of a novel thermostable NAD(P)H oxidase from hyperthermophilic archaeon for the regeneration of both NAD+ and NADP+
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 53–62, January 2012
How to Cite
Wu, X., Kobori, H., Orita, I., Zhang, C., Imanaka, T., Xing, X.-H. and Fukui, T. (2012), Application of a novel thermostable NAD(P)H oxidase from hyperthermophilic archaeon for the regeneration of both NAD+ and NADP+. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 53–62. doi: 10.1002/bit.23294
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2011 01:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!