Construction of a recombinant Trichoderma reesei strain expressing Aspergillus aculeatus β-glucosidase 1 for efficient biomass conversion
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 92–99, January 2012
How to Cite
Nakazawa, H., Kawai, T., Ida, N., Shida, Y., Kobayashi, Y., Okada, H., Tani, S., Sumitani, J.-i., Kawaguchi, T., Morikawa, Y. and Ogasawara, W. (2012), Construction of a recombinant Trichoderma reesei strain expressing Aspergillus aculeatus β-glucosidase 1 for efficient biomass conversion. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 92–99. doi: 10.1002/bit.23296
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2011 01:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!