Construction of a recombinant Trichoderma reesei strain expressing Aspergillus aculeatus β-glucosidase 1 for efficient biomass conversion
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 92–99, January 2012
How to Cite
Nakazawa, H., Kawai, T., Ida, N., Shida, Y., Kobayashi, Y., Okada, H., Tani, S., Sumitani, J.-i., Kawaguchi, T., Morikawa, Y. and Ogasawara, W. (2012), Construction of a recombinant Trichoderma reesei strain expressing Aspergillus aculeatus β-glucosidase 1 for efficient biomass conversion. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 92–99. doi: 10.1002/bit.23296
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2011 01:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) project
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.