A multivariate model of ErbB network composition predicts ovarian cancer cell response to canertinib
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 213–224, January 2012
How to Cite
Prasasya, R. D., Vang, K. Z. and Kreeger, P. K. (2012), A multivariate model of ErbB network composition predicts ovarian cancer cell response to canertinib. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 213–224. doi: 10.1002/bit.23297
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2011 01:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- NSF CBET. Grant Number: 0951613
- NIH NLM. Grant Number: 5T15LM007359
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!