A multivariate model of ErbB network composition predicts ovarian cancer cell response to canertinib
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 213–224, January 2012
How to Cite
Prasasya, R. D., Vang, K. Z. and Kreeger, P. K. (2012), A multivariate model of ErbB network composition predicts ovarian cancer cell response to canertinib. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 213–224. doi: 10.1002/bit.23297
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2011 01:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- NSF CBET. Grant Number: 0951613
- NIH NLM. Grant Number: 5T15LM007359
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bit_23297_sm_SupplFig1a.tif||1011K||Supplementary Figure 1a|
|bit_23297_sm_SupplFig1b.tif||1057K||Supplementary Figure 1b|
|bit_23297_sm_SupplFig1c.tif||1049K||Supplementary Figure 1c|
|bit_23297_sm_SupplFig1d.tif||1128K||Supplementary Figure 1d|
|bit_23297_sm_SupplFig2.tif||559K||Supplementary Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.