Communication to the Editor
Determination of the molecular states of the processive endocellulase Thermobifida fusca Cel9A during crystalline cellulose depolymerization
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 295–299, January 2012
How to Cite
Kostylev, M., Moran-Mirabal, J. M., Walker, L. P. and Wilson, D. B. (2012), Determination of the molecular states of the processive endocellulase Thermobifida fusca Cel9A during crystalline cellulose depolymerization. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 295–299. doi: 10.1002/bit.23299
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2011 02:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
- USDOE. Grant Number: GO18084
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.