Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 274–283, January 2012
How to Cite
Simpson, D. L., Boyd, N. L., Kaushal, S., Stice, S. L. and Dudley, S. C. (2012), Use of human embryonic stem cell derived-mesenchymal cells for cardiac repair. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 274–283. doi: 10.1002/bit.23301
David L. Simpson: Conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing. Nolan L. Boyd: Provision of study materials. Sunjay Kaushal: Provision of study materials. Steve L. Stice: Provision of study materials. Samuel C. Dudley: Conception and design, financial support, manuscript writing final approval of manuscript.
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2011 02:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 HL085558, R01 HL073753, P01 HL058000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!