Angela Cintolesi and James M. Clomburg contributed equally to this work.
Quantitative analysis of the fermentative metabolism of glycerol in Escherichia coli†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 187–198, January 2012
How to Cite
Cintolesi, A., Clomburg, J. M., Rigou, V., Zygourakis, K. and Gonzalez, R. (2012), Quantitative analysis of the fermentative metabolism of glycerol in Escherichia coli. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 187–198. doi: 10.1002/bit.23309
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2011 09:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0645188
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!