Angela Cintolesi and James M. Clomburg contributed equally to this work.
Quantitative analysis of the fermentative metabolism of glycerol in Escherichia coli†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 187–198, January 2012
How to Cite
Cintolesi, A., Clomburg, J. M., Rigou, V., Zygourakis, K. and Gonzalez, R. (2012), Quantitative analysis of the fermentative metabolism of glycerol in Escherichia coli. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 187–198. doi: 10.1002/bit.23309
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2011 09:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0645188
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.