Validation of long-term primary neuronal cultures and network activity through the integration of reversibly bonded microbioreactors and MEA substrates
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 166–175, January 2012
How to Cite
Biffi, E., Menegon, A., Piraino, F., Pedrocchi, A., Fiore, G. B. and Rasponi, M. (2012), Validation of long-term primary neuronal cultures and network activity through the integration of reversibly bonded microbioreactors and MEA substrates. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 166–175. doi: 10.1002/bit.23310
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2011 09:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
- Cariplo Foundation. Grant Number: 2008-2531
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!