Putting cells under pressure: A simple and efficient way to enhance the productivity of medium-chain-length polyhydroxyalkanoate in processes with Pseudomonas putida KT2440
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 451–461, February 2012
How to Cite
Follonier, S., Henes, B., Panke, S. and Zinn, M. (2012), Putting cells under pressure: A simple and efficient way to enhance the productivity of medium-chain-length polyhydroxyalkanoate in processes with Pseudomonas putida KT2440. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 451–461. doi: 10.1002/bit.23312
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2011 09:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF). Grant Number: 315200-116812/1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!