Improved enzyme production by bio-pellets of Aspergillus niger: Targeted morphology engineering using titanate microparticles
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 462–471, February 2012
How to Cite
Driouch, H., Hänsch, R., Wucherpfennig, T., Krull, R. and Wittmann, C. (2012), Improved enzyme production by bio-pellets of Aspergillus niger: Targeted morphology engineering using titanate microparticles. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 462–471. doi: 10.1002/bit.23313
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2011 08:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!