Jong-Am Song and Dae-Sung Lee contributed equally to this work.
The N-domain of Escherichia coli phosphoglycerate kinase is a novel fusion partner to express aggregation-prone heterologous proteins†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 325–335, February 2012
How to Cite
Song, J.-A., Lee, D.-S., Park, J.-S., Han, K.-Y. and Lee, J. (2012), The N-domain of Escherichia coli phosphoglycerate kinase is a novel fusion partner to express aggregation-prone heterologous proteins. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 325–335. doi: 10.1002/bit.23320
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2011 07:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- National Research Laboratory Project. Grant Number: 2010-0018908
- Microbial Genomics and Applications Center at KRIBB. Grant Number: 2010-K000599
- Public Welfare & Safety Research Program. Grant Number: 2010-0020778
- Basic Science Research Program (ERC Program). Grant Number: 2010-0029409
- Ministry of Knowledge and Economy of Korean Government. Grant Number: 10031969
- Second Brain Korea 21 Project
- Seoul R&BD Program. Grant Number: PA100026M0211612
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2010-0027771
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!