RNA interference of cofilin in Chinese hamster ovary cells improves recombinant protein productivity
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 528–535, February 2012
How to Cite
Hammond, S. and Lee, K. H. (2012), RNA interference of cofilin in Chinese hamster ovary cells improves recombinant protein productivity. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 528–535. doi: 10.1002/bit.23322
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2011 06:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!