The N-terminal replacement of an olfactory receptor for the development of a Yeast-based biomimetic odor sensor
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 205–212, January 2012
How to Cite
Fukutani, Y., Nakamura, T., Yorozu, M., Ishii, J., Kondo, A. and Yohda, M. (2012), The N-terminal replacement of an olfactory receptor for the development of a Yeast-based biomimetic odor sensor. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 205–212. doi: 10.1002/bit.23327
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2011 06:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2011
- Secom Science and Technology Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!