This work was conducted on official government time of J.Y. Zhu while Wang and Luo were visiting students at the USDA Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory.
Evaluations of cellulose accessibilities of lignocelluloses by solute exclusion and protein adsorption techniques†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 381–389, February 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Q.Q., He, Z., Zhu, Z., Zhang, Y.-H.P., Ni, Y., Luo, X.L. and Zhu, J.Y. (2012), Evaluations of cellulose accessibilities of lignocelluloses by solute exclusion and protein adsorption techniques. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 381–389. doi: 10.1002/bit.23330
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2011 06:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
- U.S. Forest Service through the Program of Woody Biomass, Bioenergy, and Bioproducts. Grant Number: WBBB, 2009
- USDA Agriculture and Food Research Initiative (AFRI). Grant Number: 2011-67009-20056
- U.S. DOE BioEnergy Science Center (BESC)
- Canada Research Chair Program of the Government of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!