Communication to the Editor
Metabolic characterization and genes for the conversion of biphenyl in Dyella ginsengisoli LA-4
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 609–613, February 2012
How to Cite
Li, A., Qu, Y.-Y., Pi, W.-Q., Zhou, J.-T., Gai, Z.-H. and Xu, P. (2012), Metabolic characterization and genes for the conversion of biphenyl in Dyella ginsengisoli LA-4. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 609–613. doi: 10.1002/bit.23333
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2011 01:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51078054, 21176040, 20923006
- State Key Laboratory of Urban Water Resource and Environment, Harbin Institute of Technology. Grant Number: QAK201009
- National Creative Research Group from the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50821002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!