Communication to the Editor
Metabolic characterization and genes for the conversion of biphenyl in Dyella ginsengisoli LA-4
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 609–613, February 2012
How to Cite
Li, A., Qu, Y.-Y., Pi, W.-Q., Zhou, J.-T., Gai, Z.-H. and Xu, P. (2012), Metabolic characterization and genes for the conversion of biphenyl in Dyella ginsengisoli LA-4. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 609–613. doi: 10.1002/bit.23333
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2011 01:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51078054, 21176040, 20923006
- State Key Laboratory of Urban Water Resource and Environment, Harbin Institute of Technology. Grant Number: QAK201009
- National Creative Research Group from the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50821002
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.