Residual DNA analysis in biologics development: Review of measurement and quantitation technologies and future directions
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 307–317, February 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X., Morgan, D. M., Wang, G. and Mozier, N. M. (2012), Residual DNA analysis in biologics development: Review of measurement and quantitation technologies and future directions. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 307–317. doi: 10.1002/bit.23343
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2011 08:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!