Enhanced stability and activity of cellulase in an ionic liquid and the effect of pretreatment on cellulose hydrolysis
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 434–443, February 2012
How to Cite
Bose, S., Barnes, C. A. and Petrich, J. W. (2012), Enhanced stability and activity of cellulase in an ionic liquid and the effect of pretreatment on cellulose hydrolysis. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 434–443. doi: 10.1002/bit.23352
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2011 08:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- Department of Energy-Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-07CH11358
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.