Construction of BAC-based physical map and analysis of chromosome rearrangement in chinese hamster ovary cell lines
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Special Issue: CHO Cell Genomics Special Section
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 1357–1367, June 2012
How to Cite
Cao, Y., Kimura, S., Itoi, T., Honda, K., Ohtake, H. and Omasa, T. (2012), Construction of BAC-based physical map and analysis of chromosome rearrangement in chinese hamster ovary cell lines. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 1357–1367. doi: 10.1002/bit.24347
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2011 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- New energy and industrial technology development organization (NEDO)
- Program for the Promotion of Fundamental Studies in Health Sciences of NIBIO
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) by JSPS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!