Construction of BAC-based physical map and analysis of chromosome rearrangement in chinese hamster ovary cell lines
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Special Issue: CHO Cell Genomics Special Section
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 1357–1367, June 2012
How to Cite
Cao, Y., Kimura, S., Itoi, T., Honda, K., Ohtake, H. and Omasa, T. (2012), Construction of BAC-based physical map and analysis of chromosome rearrangement in chinese hamster ovary cell lines. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 1357–1367. doi: 10.1002/bit.24347
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2011 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- New energy and industrial technology development organization (NEDO)
- Program for the Promotion of Fundamental Studies in Health Sciences of NIBIO
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) by JSPS
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bit_24347_sm_SuppTabS1.doc||654K||Supplementary Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.