Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing scientific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the United States Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Prolonged conversion of n-butyrate to n-butanol with Clostridium saccharoperbutylacetonicum in a two-stage continuous culture with in-situ product removal†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 4, pages 913–921, April 2012
How to Cite
Richter, H., Qureshi, N., Heger, S., Dien, B., Cotta, M. A. and Angenent, L. T. (2012), Prolonged conversion of n-butyrate to n-butanol with Clostridium saccharoperbutylacetonicum in a two-stage continuous culture with in-situ product removal. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 913–921. doi: 10.1002/bit.24380
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2011 08:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- National Institutes of Food and Agriculture (NIFA). Grant Number: 2007-35504-05381
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.