Co-culture of stromal and erythroleukemia cells in a perfused hollow fiber bioreactor system as an in vitro bone marrow model for myeloid leukemia
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 1248–1258, May 2012
How to Cite
Usuludin, S. B. M., Cao, X. and Lim, M. (2012), Co-culture of stromal and erythroleukemia cells in a perfused hollow fiber bioreactor system as an in vitro bone marrow model for myeloid leukemia. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 1248–1258. doi: 10.1002/bit.24400
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2011 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!