Marketa Hnilova and Banu Taktak Karaca contributed equally to this work.
Fabrication of hierarchical hybrid structures using bio-enabled layer-by-layer self-assembly†
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 1120–1130, May 2012
How to Cite
Hnilova, M., Karaca, B. T., Park, J., Jia, C., Wilson, B. R., Sarikaya, M. and Tamerler, C. (2012), Fabrication of hierarchical hybrid structures using bio-enabled layer-by-layer self-assembly. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 1120–1130. doi: 10.1002/bit.24405
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2011 09:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- NSF-MRSEC (GEMSEC) Program. Grant Number: DMR#0520567
- Turkish State Planning Organization
- NSF-BioMat Program. Grant Number: DMR#0706655
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.