Glucose/O2 biofuel cell based on enzymes, redox mediators, and Multiple-walled carbon nanotubes deposited by AC-electrophoresis then stabilized by electropolymerized polypyrrole
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 7, pages 1601–1609, July 2012
How to Cite
Ammam, M. and Fransaer, J. (2012), Glucose/O2 biofuel cell based on enzymes, redox mediators, and Multiple-walled carbon nanotubes deposited by AC-electrophoresis then stabilized by electropolymerized polypyrrole. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 1601–1609. doi: 10.1002/bit.24438
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2012 08:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- KU Leuven
- Belgian Federal Science Policy Office
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!