Jee Yon Kim and Yeon-Gu Kim contributed equally to this work.
Differential in-gel electrophoresis (DIGE) analysis of CHO cells under hyperosmotic pressure: Osmoprotective effect of glycine betaine addition†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Special Issue: CHO Cell Genomics Special Section
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 1395–1403, June 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J. Y., Kim, Y.-G. and Lee, G. M. (2012), Differential in-gel electrophoresis (DIGE) analysis of CHO cells under hyperosmotic pressure: Osmoprotective effect of glycine betaine addition. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 1395–1403. doi: 10.1002/bit.24442
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2012 08:54AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2011
- MEST. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10071-0
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!