Jee Yon Kim and Yeon-Gu Kim contributed equally to this work.
Differential in-gel electrophoresis (DIGE) analysis of CHO cells under hyperosmotic pressure: Osmoprotective effect of glycine betaine addition†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Special Issue: CHO Cell Genomics Special Section
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 1395–1403, June 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J. Y., Kim, Y.-G. and Lee, G. M. (2012), Differential in-gel electrophoresis (DIGE) analysis of CHO cells under hyperosmotic pressure: Osmoprotective effect of glycine betaine addition. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 1395–1403. doi: 10.1002/bit.24442
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2012 08:54AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2011
- MEST. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10071-0
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy
Supporting supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.