Suresh Selvarasu and Ying Swan Ho contributed equally to this work.
Combined in silico modeling and metabolomics analysis to characterize fed-batch CHO cell culture†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Special Issue: CHO Cell Genomics Special Section
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 1415–1429, June 2012
How to Cite
Selvarasu, S., Ho, Y. S., Chong, W. P. K., Wong, N. S. C., Yusufi, F. N. K., Lee, Y. Y., Yap, M. G. S. and Lee, D.-Y. (2012), Combined in silico modeling and metabolomics analysis to characterize fed-batch CHO cell culture. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 1415–1429. doi: 10.1002/bit.24445
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2012 08:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: PJ008184
- Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!