Suresh Selvarasu and Ying Swan Ho contributed equally to this work.
Combined in silico modeling and metabolomics analysis to characterize fed-batch CHO cell culture†
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Special Issue: CHO Cell Genomics Special Section
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 1415–1429, June 2012
How to Cite
Selvarasu, S., Ho, Y. S., Chong, W. P. K., Wong, N. S. C., Yusufi, F. N. K., Lee, Y. Y., Yap, M. G. S. and Lee, D.-Y. (2012), Combined in silico modeling and metabolomics analysis to characterize fed-batch CHO cell culture. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 1415–1429. doi: 10.1002/bit.24445
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2012 08:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: PJ008184
- Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea
Supporting Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bit_24445_sm_SupplMat1.doc||33K||Supplementary 1 Materials and methods|
|bit_24445_sm_SupplMat2.doc||2397K||Supplementary 2 Reactions and metabolites|
|bit_24445_sm_SupplMat3.doc||3098K||Supplementary 3 CHO metabolic model|
|bit_24445_sm_SupplMat4.doc||1189K||Supplementary 4 Metabolic flux distribution|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.