Modification of macroporous titanium tracheal implants with biodegradable structures: Tracking in vivo integration for determination of optimal in situ epithelialization conditions
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 8, pages 2134–2146, August 2012
How to Cite
Vrana, N. E., Dupret-Bories, A., Bach, C., Chaubaroux, C., Coraux, C., Vautier, D., Boulmedais, F., Haikel, Y., Debry, C., Metz-Boutigue, M.-H. and Lavalle, P. (2012), Modification of macroporous titanium tracheal implants with biodegradable structures: Tracking in vivo integration for determination of optimal in situ epithelialization conditions. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 2134–2146. doi: 10.1002/bit.24456
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2012 08:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- Région Alsace
- PMNA (Pôle Matériaux et Nanosciences d'Alsace)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!