Radiotolerance of phosphatases of a Serratia sp.: Potential for the use of this organism in the biomineralization of wastes containing radionuclides
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 8, pages 1937–1946, August 2012
How to Cite
Paterson-Beedle, M., Jeong, B.C., Lee, C.H., Jee, K.Y., Kim, W.H., Renshaw, J.C. and Macaskie, L.E. (2012), Radiotolerance of phosphatases of a Serratia sp.: Potential for the use of this organism in the biomineralization of wastes containing radionuclides. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 1937–1946. doi: 10.1002/bit.24467
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2012 01:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
- BBSRC and EPSRC. Grant Numbers: BB 6/E11940, EP/C548809/1, EP/E0122133/1, EP/G063699/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!