Effects of phosphorous, nitrogen, and carbon limitation on biomass composition in batch and continuous flow cultures of the heterotrophic dinoflagellate Crypthecodinium cohnii
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 8, pages 2005–2016, August 2012
How to Cite
Pleissner, D. and Eriksen, N. T. (2012), Effects of phosphorous, nitrogen, and carbon limitation on biomass composition in batch and continuous flow cultures of the heterotrophic dinoflagellate Crypthecodinium cohnii. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 2005–2016. doi: 10.1002/bit.24470
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2012 08:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
- Danish Agency for Science, Research and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!