Physiological evaluation of a new Chlorella sorokiniana isolate for its biomass production and lipid accumulation in photoautotrophic and heterotrophic cultures
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 8, pages 1958–1964, August 2012
How to Cite
Wan, M.-X., Wang, R.-M., Xia, J.-L., Rosenberg, J. N., Nie, Z.-Y., Kobayashi, N., Oyler, G. A. and Betenbaugh, M. J. (2012), Physiological evaluation of a new Chlorella sorokiniana isolate for its biomass production and lipid accumulation in photoautotrophic and heterotrophic cultures. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 1958–1964. doi: 10.1002/bit.24477
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2012 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2011
- Chinese Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Group. Grant Number: 50621063
- Innovation Foundation of Science and Technology of CSU. Grant Number: 2010bsxt05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!