Conclusions in this manuscript are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent official policy of the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA does not recommend or endorse specific chromatography resins.
Monoclonal antibody capture and viral clearance by cation exchange chromatography†
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 8, pages 2048–2058, August 2012
How to Cite
Miesegaes, G.R., Lute, S., Strauss, D.M., Read, E.K., Venkiteshwaran, A., Kreuzman, A., Shah, R., Shamlou, P., Chen, D. and Brorson, K. (2012), Monoclonal antibody capture and viral clearance by cation exchange chromatography. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 2048–2058. doi: 10.1002/bit.24480
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2012 09:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!