Vaibhav Jadhav and Matthias Hackl contributed equally to this work.
A screening method to assess biological effects of microRNA overexpression in Chinese hamster ovary cells†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Special Issue: CHO Cell Genomics Special Section
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 1376–1385, June 2012
How to Cite
Jadhav, V., Hackl, M., Hernandez Bort, J. A., Wieser, M., Harreither, E., Kunert, R., Borth, N. and Grillari, J. (2012), A screening method to assess biological effects of microRNA overexpression in Chinese hamster ovary cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 1376–1385. doi: 10.1002/bit.24490
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2012 08:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2011
- GEN-AU. Grant Number: 820982
- BioToP-Biomolecular Technology of Proteins, Austrian Science Funds. Grant Number: W1224
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!