Metabolite profiling of CHO cells with different growth characteristics
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Special Issue: CHO Cell Genomics Special Section
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 1404–1414, June 2012
How to Cite
Dietmair, S., Hodson, M. P., Quek, L.-E., Timmins, N. E., Chrysanthopoulos, P., Jacob, S. S., Gray, P. and Nielsen, L. K. (2012), Metabolite profiling of CHO cells with different growth characteristics. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 1404–1414. doi: 10.1002/bit.24496
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2012 12:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!