The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Physiological effects of free fatty acid production in genetically engineered Synechococcus elongatus PCC 7942†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 9, pages 2190–2199, September 2012
How to Cite
Ruffing, A. M. and Jones, H. D.T. (2012), Physiological effects of free fatty acid production in genetically engineered Synechococcus elongatus PCC 7942. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 2190–2199. doi: 10.1002/bit.24509
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2012 07:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- National Security Science and Engineering
- Laboratory Directed Research and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!