Controlling promoter strength and regulation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae using synthetic hybrid promoters
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 11, pages 2884–2895, November 2012
How to Cite
Blazeck, J., Garg, R., Reed, B. and Alper, H. S. (2012), Controlling promoter strength and regulation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae using synthetic hybrid promoters. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 2884–2895. doi: 10.1002/bit.24552
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2012 07:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
- DuPont Young Professor Grant
- Office of Naval Research Young Investigator Program Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!