Visualizing feasible operating ranges within tissue engineering systems using a “windows of operation” approach: A perfusion-scaffold bioreactor case study
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 12, pages 3161–3171, December 2012
How to Cite
McCoy, R. J. and O'Brien, F. J. (2012), Visualizing feasible operating ranges within tissue engineering systems using a “windows of operation” approach: A perfusion-scaffold bioreactor case study. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 3161–3171. doi: 10.1002/bit.24566
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2012 07:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!