Global regulator engineering significantly improved Escherichia coli tolerances toward inhibitors of lignocellulosic hydrolysates
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 12, pages 3133–3142, December 2012
How to Cite
Wang, J., Zhang, Y., Chen, Y., Lin, M. and Lin, Z. (2012), Global regulator engineering significantly improved Escherichia coli tolerances toward inhibitors of lignocellulosic hydrolysates. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 3133–3142. doi: 10.1002/bit.24574
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2012 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB724704, 2011CBA00805
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!