Multi-dimensional fractionation and characterization of crude protein mixtures: Toward establishment of a database of protein purification process development parameters
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 12, pages 3070–3083, December 2012
How to Cite
Nfor, B. K., Ahamed, T., Pinkse, M. W.H., van der Wielen, L. A.M., Verhaert, P. D.E.M., van Dedem, G. W.K., Eppink, M. H.M., van de Sandt, E. J.A.X. and Ottens, M. (2012), Multi-dimensional fractionation and characterization of crude protein mixtures: Toward establishment of a database of protein purification process development parameters. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 3070–3083. doi: 10.1002/bit.24576
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2012 08:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011
- The Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs
- B-Basic Partner Organizations through B-Basic, a Public Private NWO-ACTS Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!