Author disclosure statement: Robert Chamuleau is CSO of Hep-Art Medical Devices, which has the exclusive license of the AMC bioartificial liver. The other authors who have taken part in this study declare that they do not have anything to disclose regarding funding or conflict of interest with respect to this manuscript.
Perfusion flow rate substantially contributes to the performance of the HepaRG-AMC-bioartificial liver†
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 12, pages 3182–3188, December 2012
How to Cite
Nibourg, G. A.A., Boer, J. D., van der Hoeven, T. V., Ackermans, M. T., van Gulik, T. M., Chamuleau, R. A.F.M. and Hoekstra, R. (2012), Perfusion flow rate substantially contributes to the performance of the HepaRG-AMC-bioartificial liver. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 3182–3188. doi: 10.1002/bit.24586
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2012 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012