Author disclosure statement: Robert Chamuleau is CSO of Hep-Art Medical Devices, which has the exclusive license of the AMC bioartificial liver. The other authors who have taken part in this study declare that they do not have anything to disclose regarding funding or conflict of interest with respect to this manuscript.
Perfusion flow rate substantially contributes to the performance of the HepaRG-AMC-bioartificial liver†
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 12, pages 3182–3188, December 2012
How to Cite
Nibourg, G. A.A., Boer, J. D., van der Hoeven, T. V., Ackermans, M. T., van Gulik, T. M., Chamuleau, R. A.F.M. and Hoekstra, R. (2012), Perfusion flow rate substantially contributes to the performance of the HepaRG-AMC-bioartificial liver. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 3182–3188. doi: 10.1002/bit.24586
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2012 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!