Comparison of CO2 and bicarbonate as inorganic carbon sources for triacylglycerol and starch accumulation in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 87–96, January 2013
How to Cite
Gardner, R. D., Lohman, E., Gerlach, R., Cooksey, K. E. and Peyton, B. M. (2013), Comparison of CO2 and bicarbonate as inorganic carbon sources for triacylglycerol and starch accumulation in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 87–96. doi: 10.1002/bit.24592
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2012 07:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR). Grant Number: FA9550-09-1-0243
- US Department of Energy (Office of Biomass Production). Grant Number: DE-FG36-08GO18161
- Montana Biodiesel Initiative. Grant Number: DE-EE0003136
- NSF IGERT Program in Geobiological Systems. Grant Number: DGE 0654336
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.