Communication to the Editor
An amperometric enzyme biosensor for real-time measurements of cellobiohydrolase activity on insoluble cellulose
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 12, pages 3199–3204, December 2012
How to Cite
Cruys-Bagger, N., Ren, G., Tatsumi, H., Baumann, M. J., Spodsberg, N., Andersen, H. D., Gorton, L., Borch, K. and Westh, P. (2012), An amperometric enzyme biosensor for real-time measurements of cellobiohydrolase activity on insoluble cellulose. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 3199–3204. doi: 10.1002/bit.24593
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2012 07:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- The Danish Council for Strategic Research, Programme Commission on Sustainable Energy and Environment. Grant Number: 2104-07-0028
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in Japan and special coordination funds for promoting science and technology. Grant Number: 23760746
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.