A new dynamic model for highly efficient mass transfer in aerated bioreactors and consequences for kLa identification
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 12, pages 2997–3006, December 2012
How to Cite
Müller, S., Murray, D. B. and Machne, R. (2012), A new dynamic model for highly efficient mass transfer in aerated bioreactors and consequences for kLa identification. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 2997–3006. doi: 10.1002/bit.24594
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2012 07:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Vienna Science and Technology Fund WWTF. Grant Number: MA07-30
- FP7 Marie Curie Actions. Grant Number: 238017
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG. Grant Number: SFB 618
- Japan Science and Technology Agency JST
- Yamagata Prefecture
- Tsuruoka City
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!