A new dynamic model for highly efficient mass transfer in aerated bioreactors and consequences for kLa identification
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 12, pages 2997–3006, December 2012
How to Cite
Müller, S., Murray, D. B. and Machne, R. (2012), A new dynamic model for highly efficient mass transfer in aerated bioreactors and consequences for kLa identification. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 2997–3006. doi: 10.1002/bit.24594
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2012 07:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Vienna Science and Technology Fund WWTF. Grant Number: MA07-30
- FP7 Marie Curie Actions. Grant Number: 238017
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG. Grant Number: SFB 618
- Japan Science and Technology Agency JST
- Yamagata Prefecture
- Tsuruoka City
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.