Jeremy S. Luterbacher and Jose M. Moran-Mirabal contributed equally to this work.
Observing and modeling BMCC degradation by commercial cellulase cocktails with fluorescently labeled Trichoderma reseii Cel7A through confocal microscopy†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 108–117, January 2013
How to Cite
Luterbacher, J. S., Walker, L. P. and Moran-Mirabal, J. M. (2013), Observing and modeling BMCC degradation by commercial cellulase cocktails with fluorescently labeled Trichoderma reseii Cel7A through confocal microscopy. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 108–117. doi: 10.1002/bit.24597
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2012 07:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- Northeast Sun Grant Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!